1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our site.
To make your registration you need a valid Email address !!!
Otherwise you will not activate your account !!!
Don't forget to check your spam folder too!
2. Install World of Warcraft.
Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 3.3.5 (build 12340).
3. To play Global WoW server, you need to download the Patch-8.mpq, DruidFix, DisplayFix:
---DisplayFix Download Here or Click Here!
4. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data". And put the Patch.mpq.
5. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
6. Erase all text and change it to:
The Global WoW team wishes you a pleasant game!